Stir-fried Beef with Oyster Sauce
Street food is something very well known in Bangkok. It's easy to grab for lunch and make our lives less troublesome when we don't have a lot of time to cook dinner. There are many popular dishes; however, in this post I will share the recipe for Stir-fried Beef and Oyster Sauce. It's quick and easy to cook since it's a stir-fried dish. If you marinate the beef overnight, it will have more time to absorb the marinade and become more flavorful.
Stir-fried Beef with Oyster Sauce Recipe
Yield : 2 servings
300g Flank Steak, thin sliced
150g Baby Portabella Mushrooms, sliced
100g Red Bell Pepper, sliced
3 Stalks Green Onions, 1 inch cut
2 tsp Garlic, minced
1 Tbsp Canola Oil
2 tsp Oyster Sauce
2 tsp Sugar
1/2tsp Ground Black Pepper
2tsp Oyster Sauce
2tsp Seasoning Sauce
1/2tsp Garlic Powder
1tsp Canola Oil
1. Marinate thin sliced Flank steak at least 30 minutes.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, add oil then garlic. Stir until garlic turns golden.
3. Add marinated beef. Stir until cooked.
4. Add sliced mushrooms. Stir until softened.
5. Add sliced red bell peppers and cut green onions.
6. Season with oyster sauce, sugar and ground black pepper. Cook about 2-3 minutes.
7. Serve with Jasmine rice. I like to serve mine with red rice.